Translate

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June Photo-A-Day: Days 11-13

It's been a little busy around here, and so I haven't had the chance to post my photos, though they have been taken. So, here they are!

Day 11:
Door
 
 This is the door in R's room, which is encompassed by a tree from the mural that Briana from Tyr's Womama is painting for us.

Day 12:
From a low angle
 
 The bookshelf, or at least most of it. The photo editor made me cut out part of it. Adorned with a birdhouse, candles, a sword, an angel, a Buddha, and a statue that still managed to look beautiful after a particularly rough move that resulted in multiple amputations.

Day 13:
Art
 

I couldn't resist posting more pictures from the mural Briana is painting! It's already so beautiful, and she isn't even finished yet! I can't tell you all how excited I am to see the finished product! I'll post a nursery before and after when it's all done :)

Alright! Those were days 11-13, and I hope you all enjoyed. I should be back on track now, and things should continue being on time!

I have a few other things I plan on posting in the near future, mostly recipes, so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment