Translate

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Oh, this child...

I love my womb-bound son with everything in me. We FOUGHT for quite sometime to conceive him. I eventually began to give up, and when life got extremely dark, he finally joined us. He brought a lot of light back into my life, and for that I owe him the world. This child is my everything...

However, he is lucky I know the benefits of allowing him to make his entrance all on his own. He is lucky that I know it is best for him to be allowed to stay in the warm cozy for at least 40 weeks, without me doing everything I can to coax him out. Otherwise, as soon as I hit 37 weeks the eviction process would begin! The breast pump would be out, the sexy time would be in full force, and I would be walking miles!

True, the majority of this is my wanting to hold my tiny ball of cute, but a tiny part of me is ready to have my insides back. It's not even like I mind him being in there, I just want his adorable bottom and tiny, tiny feet out of my ribs! Even if he just moved down a tiny bit and hit my bladder all day, I wouldn't need to be talking myself out of drinking my weight in red raspberry leaf tea. My midwife says he should drop in the next week or so, and for this I rejoice! :)

In the end, I'm happy he is in here, healthy and baking away. I just want him to quit trying to break this one rib! That is all. So, son, remember that I love you even if you hurt. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment