Translate

Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Already??

Alright! I'm off to a late start since I had to run some errands first thing, and refused to get up earlier. Here is day one of sharing my daily list with the world!
Daily Chores:
Make beds
Feed pets
Load/Run/Empty dishwasher
Sweep kitchen & entryway
Clean kitchen sink
Clear/Wipe kitchen counters
Plan / Cook dinner
Wipe out bathroom sinks
Empty trash
Do laundry
Exercise
Quiet time
Take vitamins/medication
Prepare tomorrow's clothing
Tasks for the Day:
Change dishcloth/towel
Change hand towels in bathrooms
Clean refrigerator drawers
Sweep porch
Do a quick tidy/put away in each room of the house
Spend time on a craft/hobby

Okay, it's 1:35, and I'm going to get to work.
~*~
The Hubs got home at about 2, and so I took a break to hang out and talk with him. I started again at 2:55 and completely finished by 3:52. All in all, that's an hour and 22 minutes. That's a bit longer than I said it normally takes me, but I have some special circumstances today. The dining room table tends to turn into a dump spot for us, and it still needed to be cleared off from yesterday's errand run. Also, our sink decided to fall apart yesterday, literally. So today I had to haul all of the dirty dishes to the bathtub in order to wash them. Between my belly and my knees it was much more difficult than I had anticipated. I've decided that we're using disposable food receptacles until the plumber comes on Monday. Additionally, there will be lots of sandwiches.

Either way, a little under an hour and a half to get the entire house looking very nice isn't bad.

I consider day one to have went very, very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment